Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Betcha Heard Bells Boy-o


As the cool air rushes by taking its toll on my skin i can't help to smell the snow in the air and suddenly found a new sort of symbolism running throughout my mind. Today was a good day, where metafiction and instruments consumed my sickened body. I discovered that i should play music behind all of the people i meet to make more enjoyable. Alas i can't hear a conversation with my lovely AKGs on my head so ill have to buy a boombox or a stereo to be implanted directly into my ear canals when conversations begin and others falter. I suppose my calloused heart is finding it's release to a string written by johann johannsson or a vocalist from sigur ros crooning out into the private world ive created between the speakers. I get shivers at 6am stepping outside, but not from the cold, no from the music and the the shapes of things.

With that said everyone should check out Johann Johannsson trilogy of albums about communicating computers and their eventual loss to us. it's all instrumental and makes quite a good winter listen or even wine and bedtime. The albums can be found here http://www.johannjohannsson.com/ for digital downloads at low prices or pirated(as most of us do)


This is life on the Bside for Joshua. The Boring Side, The Responsible Side.

No comments: