Sunday, November 23, 2008

Catchy C Chatterbox


My sleeping pill is floating within my veins now and has significantly decreased any sort of function going on within my cranium. the neurons are firing sporadically, even drunkenly, and last nights misadventure can paint a better view of where im headed but i just don't know how to get there. it's the bright lights from the sky with the storefronts and flashy shoes with the cheap come-ons and bring me homes that single my slope is down though. I'm not that much of a slut or a whore. i just have my moments and they are always passing. i can't be so vicious all the time and i pride myself on my mixed up sense of morals.

My mouth also spits out things i can't quite keep in and in the most improper situations. Pretending i'm Optimus Prime with the reverb from the salad bar at work is definetly one of those moments and my hands are reaching out when before i was happy with them in my pockets or hella anywhere but on someone unless i thought of a certain return. The glance that was shot my way by customers was fairly worth it and the hugs i've recieved for saying things i can't quite remember make me happy(as well as alert me to my mouth needing to be kept close). More importantly, it may not be completely appropriate to tell customers that the green tea may save their prostate in the future or better yet make loud squeely guitar noises running around work. Also maybe i should keep my secrets as opposed to having none. Bygolly my mouth has gotten me into trouble, completely unintentionally for the most part. t here's those times where im just rude and revealing to make scenes though.

My brain speaks, "it's time to calm down joshua. You're getting old and it's time to settle down"
MY heart speaks, "Don't settle down Josh, searching for that something in the conquests just made you realize there's nothing to search for. It's a void and accept it!" SILLY SILLY ORGANS DON'T HAVE VOICES

Chatterbox i am. To work in 5 hours, i hope everyone is staying warm.
NEW KANYE FOR THE NIGHT
STreetlights
http://www.blackdynamite.com/trailer

2 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

"You're getting old and it's time to settle down"

my brain's been telling me the same thing.... we are getting old though, aren't we?

jav said...

I don't think we're getting old! I think we're getting exhausted. Besides, we built our lives on shaky foundations.

21 is the new 18. At least, I keep telling myself that.


I miss Josh's ever-open mouth. Transform and roll out.