Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ADDENDUM REDONE RETHOugHT


"You'll be the rhythm and I'll be the beat
You'll be the rhythm and I'll be the beat
Then I'll be the rhythm and you'll be the beat
And love, the shoreline, where you and I meet

Love is the harmony
Desire is the key
Love is a symphony
Come sing some with me."
Lykke Li- Melodies and Desires.


"never even scratched the surface
though you're picking through my bones
though the names and dates are altered
the story's still my own
the performance of a lifetime
my only starring role


in a cast of many thousands
no one's essential to the plot
every extra, every superstar
must now vacate the lot
in the performance of a lifetime
i make the final cut"

Charlotte Gainsbourg= JAMAIS


two songs that go exactly with my mood as of writing the last post.
i reclaimed my rhythm and my libido
Shameful to the point of which i've let toxicity permeate my skin
Disgusted at which occupies my veins
Intensified by a Vague Dissociative Mentallity
It's what i'm waiting for that counts
It's what i'm facilitating that matters.

I may have made rather repugnant comments behind some backs but i wouldn't say anything without expecting it to be heard by those involved. It's montreal, people don't have quiet mouths, and i have the least when it comes to the opinions or my own personal secrets. I however never do something intentionally to bother a friend or disregard their respect. I may have COMMITTED Some pretty horrible actions involving the deception of someone i don't know or care for. i do these actions to prove points or because it's not AFFECTING someone i care about. i keep that part locked up tight, even when every ounce of my being, my lips, and my fingertips crave to do the act with someone i shouldn't. i bleed passion when it comes to that of adulterous situations but ive always managed to never do it to friend, i just didn't have the heart to intentionally fuck with someone and not have the testerone to say it, or the confidence.

i have no problems with honesty, i have huge problems with happenings under my nose.


1 comment:

Meaghan Kelly said...

1. i love charlotte gainsbourg and pretended to be as awesome as her the whole time i was in paris.

2. you're a wonderful boy. you've never wronged me and i love you forever!