Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy People

Oddly enough, those people i always walked around are now understood by me. Once at "Juicy Lotus" today to get some delicious eats, the store owner gave me free containers of tofu and salad followed by a whole lot of bread. The bread was not for me. Strangely (compassionately) enough, it was for the pigeons and the squirrels who are starving in this weather. I always complained loudly about the rats with wings that pigeons represent to me, but then again i don't really mind rats or mice either and don't understand the whole "hooha" except for the fecal matter they leave behind.

So i honoured her request and found myself standing in a small park throwing bread at starving pigeons listening to loud techno and slightly dancing off of the crowded strip. I earned strange glares from passerbys but found it somewhat satisfying to give the poor creatures some form of sustenance, even if they are nothing but disease ridden shit machines.

This morning was also a lovely walk through puffy snow without many people on the street on a lazy sunday. I was offered advice on how to fix my large ceiling problem from people who really have no idea what they are talking about but was followed kindly by a discussion about women ad calling back. My answer was to simply play aloof and drop it if she hasn't replied. Therefore they are simply not worth the added time if they don't call back. In fact, you should thank them because they are not furthuring the waste of time they could pose. His reply, flattering enough, was that, "Look Josh, I don't have the big baby eyes and teenage girls throwing themselves at me on a daily basis. I get envious watching you work, if i had it at your age..." I know i'm overly flirtatious but i'm not too sure about the "throwing themselves" comment nor have i ever been told i have baby eyes, more like a baby face, even with my terrorist beard going on.

There was more but i'm partially braindead from exhaustion. At least Sean Avery has been kicked off of the Dallas Stars for referring to Elisha Cuthbert as "Sloppy Seconds." Really now, she's way past seconds.

Lastly apparently we're only in the first 3rd of the economic recession, it's going to get worse my friends and i hope we're all prepared. I need a career path asap so i can start making money and have my loft, huskey, fine wine, and good music with a view. it's all i need.

Song For the Night
The Birds and the Bees- My Love
http://boxstr.com/files/4353619_8buim/02%20My%20Love.mp3

so good so so soooo goood.

Bonus
Little Joy-the next time around

http://earitnow.com/uploads/mp3s/littlejoy/01-little_joy-the_next_time_around.mp3

sleep well, catch me at bluedog possibly(but not fairly likely) tonight.


OMG
Lily allen and her bum bum
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/archive/2008/01/02/lily-allen-shares-too-much-information-about-her-sex-life.aspx

3 comments:

jav said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Melissa said...

loft, huskey, fine wine, and good music with a view...
sounds like my kind of life.

Josh on the Bside said...

essa, im so glad you liked that.
it sort of killed me all over.

i know melissa, the best kind of life.